Combining the skills of experienced construction and mining surveying specialists, Surveyors @ Work has a complete and unique survey solution for all of our mining clients.
Our expertise across all construction processes and our knowledge of statutory and operational mining requirements, allows us to pre-empt problems and provide solutions specific to all projects.
• Saves our client rework and redesign costs resulting from datum and scale factor issues.
• Ensures quality checks and verification of contractors claims during construction.
• Allows a smooth transition into operations with the handover of a complete As-Constructed or mine ready spatial data set.
• The very latest in calibrated survey technology. This quality process enables us to drive these systems through.
• We use our very own “Survey Manager”, a data and correspondence management system.
• Our team uses quality systems and processes project from initial feasibility study, through project construction onto operational start up and beyond.
Safety and Environmental
Our Company is safety focussed and this is reflected in our no incident safety record. Our surveyors are experienced at applying risk assessment and hazard identification, using SLAM books and JSA’s prior to conducting survey tasks. They have a clear understanding of their safety and health obligations and ensure site procedures and SOPS are adhered to.
Surveyors @ Work’s Main Business Activities
✔ EPCM & quality control surveyors
✔ Registered engineering /construction surveyors
✔ Registered mine surveyors with our JV Partner
✔ Infrastructure surveys for coal seam gas ( including both surface and underground in seam drilling )
✔ Open – cut & underground coal mine surveyors
✔ Underground infrastructure construction surveyors
✔ Geodetic control surveys
✔ Exploration and seismic surveys
“Hatch are a leading EPCM company operating with Anglo American Metallurgical Coal both locally and internationally to deliver world class collieries.
Surveyors @ Work formed part of the Grosvenor Project Team on the new Grosvenor Coal Mine, at Moranbah QLD and are responsible for the survey governance and compliance of all contractors and statuary mine surveyor records.
Hatch’s role on this Project was that of Client Representative, Co-Tenant Coordinator and Project Managers and as such were in a clear position to assess Surveyors @ Work overall performance.
We have found them to be totally professional both in their approach and execution of their responsibilities and they have certainly proved to be a valuable member of the team, under some extremely difficult circumstances. Their commitment to safety is of the highest priority and standard.
The project is currently tracking on budget and on time. I would therefore have no hesitation in recommending Surveyors @ Work surveyors for projects and I would look forward to working with them on any of our projects in the future.”
– Bevan Foster
Construction Manager – Grosvenor Project